When it comes to your yard, you want to have a place to relax. While we all like to sit in the sun, there are times when we want to be outside, and out of the sun. In fact, too much sun exposure can have detrimental effects on our wellbeing. That is where a shade structure comes in.
Shade structures are perfect for anyone who wants to add some shade to their yards, and there is a multitude of options. You can opt for full or partial shade, and within whose options there are almost endless design possibilities.
We have designed and built shade structures for so many clients, that there is almost nothing that we have not seen. If you have a yard, then we can build you a shade structure. There is no job too big or too small for us. Want to add some shade to an existing patio? We can do it. Want to create a large shade structure in the middle of your yard? Let’s get to work.
Give us a call today to work through your options.
Get A Free Estimate
What You Should Know About Shade Structures...
Shade structures provide safety to your home and family. If you like to hang out outside, entertain in your yard, or have energetic children, a shade structure will protect everyone who comes into your home (and then into your yard).
Not only that, but shade structures are designed to shade outdoor structures and equipment from the sun. If you have furniture that is too hot to sit on or equipment that your children can’t play with because of the heat, then a shade structure can eliminate that problem.
You should also know that a shade structure can bring your yard to life, and create a more welcoming environment. The design of a shade structure is always done with aesthetics in mind. It will be functional, but it will also be beautiful. A structure will offer protection and style.
To Hire Us
At Atlanta Decking Pros, our goal is to build shade structures in Atlanta and surrounding Atlanta metro areas.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to deck building and can handle anything.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. Nobody is more experienced at building outdoor living spaces for the whole family.
Benefits Of Installing A Shade Structure In Your Yard
Shade structures protect from harmful UV rays. These UV rays are not only damaging to your and your family when there is prolonged exposure, but they are also damaging to your outdoor equipment and furniture.
A well-built shade structure will also protect you from other elements, including wind, rain, snow, and dust, letting you enjoy your yard year-round. Because you are protected from the elements, you, your family, and your guests can enjoy being outdoors longer. You can stay outside when it is the hottest part of the day, and when it is raining.
Shade structures are also perfect for entertaining. Not only do they present the above benefits to your guests, but they also provide an environment that people want to hang out in. Isn’t it better to sit under a tree than it is to sit on a bare patch of grass? The same goes for sitting within a shade structure. It literally provides structure to your hangouts.
Get A Free Estimate
Best Practices For Shade Structure Installation
- Place in direct sunlight: When you are installing a shade structure, you should be mindful of the sun. I mean, a shade structure that does not provide shade is only a structure. If you want to take advantage of all that a shade structure has to offer, then make sure that you choose a spot that gets a lot of sunlight, allowing you to be in the warmest part of your yard without worrying about the UV rays.
- Visualize the location: Look for the spot in your yard that makes the most sense. You want the shade structure to shade you from the sun, but you also want it to be a part of your yard. Think about adding it to an existing patio, or attaching it to a wall. Perhaps you want it to stand alone or be in the midst of some bushes. Take the time to plan where in your yard it is going to go.
- Safety first: You are installing a structure, so you want it to be safe. If it is standing alone, there should be places to install the posts. Be mindful of tree roots and other foliage. You should also plan to have the shade structure away from gas and water lines. Think about how the structure is to be secured and look for potential problems.